I always wonder why we need a hat during our run or during cycling. Here is a few reasons that I know:
- Keeps the sweat away from your eyes (one of my main problem during cycling or run)
- Keeps the hair in its place especially if it’s very windy or bumpy ride.
- It works like a visor to cover your eyes from sun’s ray even if you already have sunglasses.
- More protection for the head and face from the sun’s ray.
- Additional protection from other small things like bugs.
- Provide more cushions for the head especially if it gets irritated by the helmet.
So, use your cycling cap when necessary even when it’s hot out there. Also you could use the cycling cap as a running cap. Why not .. rather than buying more hats, just use whatever you have.
Anyway my cycling caps ordered online might arrive today. I will try them on for my run and my roller sessions.